Monday, May 16, 2016

Remember

I remember the first time I walked into Westfield, I was in 2nd grade and the principal told me that the wolf statue comes to life at night and walks around the halls.

I remember playing capture the flag in 3rd grade.  I pretended to be on the other team, then grabbed their flag, and walked across the line. We won.

In 4th grade I remember the hollow brick, when we lost and then found the class turtle (squirt), and my teacher inviting the class to her wedding reception.

In 5th grade I remember the end of the year barbecue.  half the class went back to school early and I remember Mr. Green slamming the door and yelling as loud as he could. Yahhhh worst teacher ever plus he's in jail now soo

In 6th grade I remember making monsters out of paper mache, Egyptian masks, and my teacher always saying I liked Mr. Jolley better as a teacher because I'd always go to the other class when I had the chance and hang out with my friends

I remember where my 7th grade locker was and I remember loving that I had 8 classes instead of being stuck in 1

8th grade was a blur but I remember having math with Bethany Barlow (nicest person you'll ever meet) and a guy who said he moved from New York and was obsessed with mint

In 9th grade I remember woodshop with Mr. Bass, studio art with Huish and Kate, and although I loved those classes I remember that  I couldn't wait for middle school to be over

Sophomore year I remember being worried about more than one friend. Missing the bus. I remember when he walked to my house from school, because he couldn't face going to his house

Junior year I remember pretending to be a college student but I couldn't keep a strait face and just kept laughing

Senior year I don't want to forget anything

3 comments:

  1. Sweet memories.

    But that senior year one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to forget anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love love love love
    love love love love love love
    love love love love love love
    love love love love love love
    love love love love love love
    love love love love love love

    ReplyDelete