Sunday, March 6, 2016

emaS & tnereffiD

"Everyone is different."

 But I think,

we all have feet and eyes and hearts.

and It's true

our feet don't take the same steps,

my eyes don't see what you see,

 my heart doesn't feel what you feel, 

 but 

we are all the same.

we see 

just another face in the crowd;

just another -kid copy- printed with "Lone Peak" on our forehead,

we are not

irreplaceable, original, one of a kind.

 Because we are 

 not unique, all the same, not different.

I don't agree with statements ending with: 

"Everyone is different."

(Now read from the bottom to the top)



Also check out this reverse post by Carolina Liar it's amazing  
1st relationship

14 comments:

  1. YOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS AWESOME. YESYESYYESYESYYES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO clever and I LOVE the message it sends out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I wrote your name in my phone because your post to the Juniors taking the ACT was top 5 dope. And today I'm finally putting together the top 5. And I stumbled across this post and now I don't know what to do. They are both so gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to write a 4 page paper for a different class today and it's been a roughhhh day
      but this comment just made my whole day 10 times better
      Thanks Nels

      Delete
  4. AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. just...wow

    i cant even handle the emotions and amazingness that is this poem

    ReplyDelete
  6. You inspired me to write my own reverse poem. It's not as cool as yours. But yeah. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh this was absolutely unbelievable. you're incredible.

    ReplyDelete